Communication designer focusing on digital experiences, UX, UI, and branding. Working with clients from cultural and commercial sectors on a broad range of projects including art direction, book design, exhibitions, websites, and social media and data visualization, lately, I am totally fascinated by motion and 3d. I am favoring close collaboration and dialog with commissioners in order to deliver clear and functional solutions, through custom and expressive means.
Polish designer, who studied in the Netherlands received a BA (Crossmedia Design ArtEZ) and MA degree (Information Design at Design Academy Eindhoven). I worked with Mainstudio, Onomatopee, Here and There, Van Abbemusuem, Huncwot, and Baltan Laboratories. Member of the curatorial and editorial team at Fictional Journal (a platform and online publication investigating design’s involvement within society). Walker’s Art Center design fellow in 2015-2016. Since 2017, based in Munich working as Art Director at Moby Digg Studio, collaborating on projects with the Serviceplan Innovation Team.
I’m always looking for things to learn, create or ideas to collaborate on. If you have something we can discuss together, get in touch and let’s grab a cup of coffee. For more works, words, and expertise feel free to say email@example.com or check out my blog, insta, behance or LinkedIn.
– Red Dot, Best of the Best • Publishing & Print (link)
– IF Gold Award (link)
– Clio Awards Gold • Design (link)
– Cannes Lions •3x Shortlisted in Design, Print & Publishing, Innovation.
– Ad Black Sea • Shortlisted in Corporate & Brand Identity (link)
– Comm Awards: Gold • Print, Craft & Silver • Print, Editorial (link)
– Epica Awards: Silver • Publication Design (link)
– Mobius Awards: Second Place • Brochure / Book, Production Design (link)
– Lia Awards (link)
Gold • Design: Editorial Design
Silver • Design: Art Direction
Silver • Design: Sustainable Design
Bronze • Direkt Marketing: B2B
Shortlisted • Health & Wellness
– Eurobest: (link)
Grand Prix • Industry Craft, Publishing & Printing
Gold • Design Books Category
Gold • HealthCare, Brand-led Education & Awareness
Silver • Health & Wellness Tech
9x Shortlists • Made in Fukushima
– Josef Binder Awards: Bronze • Corporate Design
– IDA Design Awards • Bronze in Print / Print Advertising (link)
© BAKA 2020 | Design & Photos: Baka | Coding: Julian Gerke