I am a communication designer focusing on digital experiences, UX, UI, and branding. Through my work with clients from cultural and commercial sectors, I have developed a broad range of skills including art direction, book design, exhibitions, websites, social media, data visualization, and animation and 3D. I work in close collaboration to deliver expressive, clear and functional solutions.
Originally from Poland, I have lived in the Netherlands and the United States, and am currently based in Munich as an art director for design studio Moby Digg and parallel leading her own practice. I hold a bachelor of Crossmedia Design from ArtEz Academy of Art and Design, and graduated with a Masters of Information Design from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2014. From 2015 to 2016, I was the Design Fellow at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis. I worked with Mainstudio, Onomatopee, Here and There, Van Abbemusuem, Huncwot, Baltan Laboratories, Serviceplan Innovation Team. I am a member of the editorial team at Fictional Journal—an online publication investigating design’s involvement within society.
– Red Dot, Best of the Best • Publishing & Print (link)
– IF Gold Award (link)
– Clio Awards Gold • Design (link)
– Cannes Lions •3x Shortlisted in Design, Print & Publishing, Innovation.
– Ad Black Sea • Shortlisted in Corporate & Brand Identity (link)
– Comm Awards: Gold • Print, Craft & Silver • Print, Editorial (link)
– Epica Awards: Silver • Publication Design (link)
– Mobius Awards: Second Place • Brochure / Book, Production Design (link)
– Lia Awards (link)
Gold • Design: Editorial Design
Silver • Design: Art Direction
Silver • Design: Sustainable Design
Bronze • Direkt Marketing: B2B
Shortlisted • Health & Wellness
– Eurobest: (link)
Grand Prix • Industry Craft, Publishing & Printing
Gold • Design Books Category
Gold • HealthCare, Brand-led Education & Awareness
Silver • Health & Wellness Tech
9x Shortlists • Made in Fukushima
– Josef Binder Awards: Bronze • Corporate Design
– IDA Design Awards • Bronze in Print / Print Advertising (link)
© BAKA 2020 | Design & Photos: Baka | Coding: Julian Gerke
The project index contains both commissioned and studio-based projects. Studio ones include—in most respects—a project team with different talents and responsibilities in a joint collaboration. All projects labeled with an agency name were designed and created during my employment there → It’s not a one-man show. Credit where credit is due.